PM-Training.net is a blog to help project managers improve the way they work. From getting further certified to learning new Agile techniques, communication skills, facilitation techniques to other project management methodologies.
Shane Drumm PMP®, PMI-ACP®, CSM, LPM is the person behind PM-Training.net. Originally from County Cork, Ireland. He specializes in working in an Agile manner with distributed teams on software development projects.
- Agile Product Owner (Transit Fare Customer Relations)
- Service Delivery Manager (Contactless Transit Payments)
- IT Agile Project Manager (Cloud Ops)
- Agile Product Owner (Gift Boxes)
- Product Manager
- Certified SAFe® 6 Lean Portfolio Manager in 2023.
- Certified Product Owner from Scrum Alliance in 2020.
- Certified PMP (Project Management Professional) in 2015.
- Certified PMI-ACP (Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner) in 2016.
- Certified ScrumMaster from Scrum Alliance in 2014.
- Honours Degree in Software Development & Networking (2010)
- Masters in Media Design (2011)
Giving Back to Project Management Community
- Spoke at the Project Management Summit
- Guest posted on various project management blogs
- Taught PMP syllabus for a 3rd party
Currently blogging to learn how to improve project delivery by using communication and collaboration techniques. In my free time, enjoy building websites and training for an Ironman.
If you have any queries please contact me on LinkedIn referencing pm-training.net or else email: shane [at] pmtraining.net
LinkedIn: Shane Drumm | LinkedIn
Address: 170 Carr Place, Leederville, Perth, WA 6007