PM-Training.net is a blog to help project managers improve the way they work. From getting further certified to learning new Agile techniques, communication skills, facilitation techniques to other project management methodologies.
Shane Drumm PMP®, PMI-ACP®, CSM is the person behind PM-Training.net. Originally from County Cork, Ireland. He specializes in working in an Agile manner with distributed teams on software development projects.
- Agile Product Owner (Transit Fare Customer Relations)
- Service Delivery Manager (Contactless Transit Payments)
- IT Agile Project Manager (Cloud Ops)
- Agile Product Owner (Gift Boxes)
- Product Manager (Gambling)
Giving Back to Project Management Community
- Spoke at the Project Management Summit
- Guest posted on various project management blogs
- Taught PMP syllabus for a 3rd party
- Certified ScrumMaster from Scrum Alliance in 2014.
- Certified PMP (Project Management Professional) in 2015.
- Certified PMI-ACP (Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner) in 2016.
- Honours Degree in Software Development & Networking (2010)
- Masters in Media Design (2011)
Currently blogging to learn on how to improve project delivery by using communication and collaboration techniques. In my free time, enjoy building websites and training for an Ironman.
Shane Drumm PMP®, PMI-ACP®, CSM
Creator of PM-Training.net
If you have any queries please contact me on LinkedIn referencing pm-training.net or else email: shane [at] pmtraining.net