Everything needed for pmp exam schedule
Pro-Metric Test Centre
You will be attempting the PMP© exam in a pro-metric centre. For those knew to this environment you need to know they are very strict and take it very seriously. Items prohibited from the Testing Center include….
- Mobile Phones
- Eye Drops
- Eyeglass cases
- Tape Recorders
- Book bags
You will also be searched before you enter the surveillance room where you will be assigned a cubicle with just a computer screen, a mouse, paper and a pencil. If you have belongings with you there will be a locker you can use.
Simple 10 Steps: pmp exam schedule
Navigate to website (www.prometric.com/pmi) and select the “I want to….” on left hand side option for PMP,PgMP, PfMP, PMI-SP and PMI-RMP.
*I suggest you give yourself at least 6 weeks of study time. I go through my study plan outlining how long it takes to get through the study material.
- Select your geographical location from the dropdown menu, and click “Next.”
- Select “Schedule an Appointment.”
- Read through the examination information presented on your screen, and click “Next.”
- Read through and agree to the Policies and Data Privacy Notice
- Enter your unique PMI Eligibility ID (the number ending with an “E” located on your scheduling notification) and the first four letters of your last name (as they appear on your government issued identification). Click “Next.”
- Use the tool provided to search for testing sites in your area. Select “Schedule an Appointment.”
- Locate and select your exam date and time. Available dates will appear in blue on the calendar, and dates with no appointments available will be in grey. Select your date from the calendar provided, and then your time. Click “Next.”
- Confirm your contact information and provide a valid email address. Please note, the email address provided will be the email that your examination confirmation will be sent to. Once your information is entered and confirmed, click “Next.”
- Review your final appointment details, and then click “Complete Appointment.” Your appointment will not be scheduled until you click “Complete Appointment.”
- Your examination confirmation, along with your 16 digit unique confirmation number, will be displayed. This information will also be sent via email to the address provided
What You Need On Exam Day
One day of exam you need arrive one half hour before your scheduled examination. You must sign in, present your identification and provide your unique PMI identification code that was emailed to you.
Notes About Identification
You need to present a non-expired government-issued identification. All forms of identification being presented at the testing centre must match your name exactly as it appears on the scheduling notification. Neither PMI nor Prometric will make any exceptions to this policy. Your identification needs to include:
- English characters/translation
- Your photograph
- Your signature
Not Abiding To Rules Equals Dismissal
If the test centre administrator feels you have broken one of the rules stated below they have the right to dismiss you from the examination.
- Using or attempting to use someone else to take the test.
- Failing to provide acceptable personal identification.
- Having access to, or using, notes or any prohibited aid related to the test.
- Creating a disturbance (disruptive behavior in any form will not be tolerated; the test administrator/supervisor has sole discretion in determining whether specific conduct constitutes disruptive behavior).
- Communicating, in any manner, with another person other than the test administrator/supervisor or proctor about the test during the administration, including attempting to give or receive assistance.
- Attempting to remove scrap paper from the testing room, or tearing the scrap paper.
- Eating or drinking in the testing room.
- Leaving the testing room or test center vicinity without permission.
- Removing or attempting to remove, examination related material, or portions of a test in any format from the testing room.
- Attempting to tamper with a computer.
- Engaging in any dishonest or unethical conduct, such as cheating.
- Failing to follow any other examination administration regulations set forth in PMI Certification Department policies given by the test administrator/supervisor, or specified in any examination materials. PMI’s Certification
This will be reported to the PMI who can cancel your exam scores, bar you from test centres. If your scores are cancelled your fee will not be refunded. For more information check out the official PMI Exam Scheduling Instructions.
Once you are eligible to attempt the PMP exam you can start studying for the exam. We have created a dedicated section just for preparing for PMP here.